Saturday, November 3, 2007

Boredom+A box of hair dye=Not good.

Yeah, so it's not so much the look I was aiming for. I think I have a problem. I know what I expected but it surely wasn't what I got. Rich needs to create a support group for husbands. I would think its rather exciting to go to bed with a blond and wake up with a red head but he no likey so much the frequent changes. Never the less, I continue morphing and cutting and coloring and changing---it's cheaper than therapy, I think....??????

I like to blame it on something when it goes wrong and credit it to my creative bravery when it goes right. This time its wrong...very wrong so I will blame it on the fact that a new drug store opened down the street. I was browsing the hair isle and felt a gravitational pull towards the color....feeling like there was some hidden treasure awaiting in the little boxes. I grabbed the auburn brown thinking the color is fallish...and its fall so a good time for a warm change. Right?? The trees look different each season so why shouldn't my head? Well, it's not auburn BROWN...for sure. It's auburnish-pinkish-kinda. Oh well. The show must go on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not that funny at all, but you may want to try a wig next time, or a series of wigs to satisfy every color in mind ;)