Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sleeping Beauty and GI Joe

Well, he's Army soldier Caden...not GI Joe. FUN FUN FUN!!!!! We love to dress up. Not so big on all the scary halloween crap but I love the candy and the fun costumes. We go to festivles and fun things like that rather than trick or treating....it's easier and more safe. This year Sofia really protested the princess thing. Funny girl. She wanted to be wonder women or a horse with a person on top. HHAHAHA.... Those costumes were a bit to difficult for me to muster up so she had a choice...princess or princess. She got to the festivle and there were lots more just like her so she was very upset. Most of the girls, I think, rather liked being all dolled up bot Sofia grumbled and told me, "Next year I'm a horse k???" She did not like the fact she looked like everyone and so she lost her crown and wand and at one point I caught her in the bathroom trying to disasemble her costume. I asked what she was doing and she explained she just wanted to wear the slip and t-shirt because it was different from all the othere girls. How funny is that??? Caden loved his military get up. I had allowed him to carry a toy gun to show his auntie and uncle but told him he would have to leave it in the car when we went into the church and on the wagon ride. Well, directions were not followed and I was tracked down by an adult who, rightfully so, was not happy that Caden "JUST SHOT ME IN THE FACE!!!" I confiscated the rifle and princess droppings and the rest of the night was great. Just a few glitches. Caden won best costume. He really was upset that he couldnt show Army man Jack and Uncle Josh his costume. He thought they would "dig it!!" ---Im sure they would.:>:>:>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)