Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Apple season

Fall is in the air. It's apple season and so our house has an abundance of apples. We have made apple everything. Well...we have made a few apple dishes. Which is a lot for me.
The kids love baking and I love eating what we bake so it works out pretty good. Below are a few pictures of the morning of. We had fund and somehow we managed to crank out all of our concoctions by 9ish.

Later that day I heard some giggling outside. The kind of giggling that sends off mommy alarms through your whole body. Well, upon investigating the pic below is what I found. They decided to take the apples from our neighbors tree and play target practice with the van. Thanks kids.

1 comment:

The Lombardo Logic said...

I noticed that your blog comments are written after midnight. Why arent you sleeping. I love your blog...keep up the great work. I just created a blog again - http://thelombardologic.blogspot.com/

Say - Hi to Rich