Friday, October 5, 2007

deep thoughts by Sofia










This pic on the right is of what I found in her bed after nap time a couple weeks ago. Strobe lights and drugs. Yes, I know it sounds like a scary combination and at such an early age!!!?? Rest easy, it was just Tylenol (she loves Tylenol--she got it out of the diaper bag) and a bike strobe light. The other pic on the left is just one of her that I love. She actually has a bug in her hand that she wanted to see if it could swim.:>>


She latter wanted to eat the bug. She's all about the shock factor.

Later, during bed time prayers: "Dear Lawrd, Please let the debil be nice. Make him like you and go to heaven one day..." Richie interrupts, "Sofia, the devil will never be nice." Sofia now has her peaky eyes (half open, half closed), pauses and then says "Oh... Amen."
Caden and Sofia at breakfast: Caden- "Mom, if God is the king of the universe then who is the queen?" Me- "There is no queen." Sofia- "I can be the queen. I would be a really good queen of the universe." Caden- "No you would not." Sofia- "YES, I would."
Sofia later at breakfast: "Mom, can I have your coffee?" Me- "No." Sofia-"But Mom I need to wake up my brain." Me- no response because my brain is not awake and I don't know how to respond. Sofia grows impatient and huffs. Sofia- "this is the last time, I need your coffee. My brain need energy." Me--still no response, I needed my coffee to process this.
Sofia outside, brakes a house rule and goes to visit a neighborhood dog by the name of Rusty with out asking permission. I call her inside to discipline her and after all is said and done I tell her to go back outside and play with Caden. She then tells me, "Mommy, I cant go outside." Me: "Why?" Sofia: "Because Rusty will tempt me to visit him and I just cant handle it. I will sin. Now, I just need to watch some TV to settle me down so I don't go all crazy."
In target today: I am distracted looking for my size in a dress to wear to a wedding. The women's clothing department is next to the underwear dept. I hear a stranger giggle which is never good. I look over and there is Sofia with a pair of big ol' white grannie panties on her head, and she's sporting a matching bra across her little bitty shoulders. Wearing the bra correctly might I add, hooked in the back and everything. Wonderful.
I just love her to pieces.

No comments: